John Thomas Watson
Watson, circa 2015
- Missing Since 08/07/2015
- Missing From Walton County, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/22/1977 (44)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 200 - 230 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black tank top and khaki shorts.
- Medical Conditions Watson suffers from seizures. He was not taking any medication for them at the time of his disappearance, however.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Watson goes by his initials, JT. He has the following tattoos: a star, a steer skull, a rattlesnake, a dot and a mushroom on his left arm, a heart and names on the left side of his chest, the letters "TAZ" on the right side of his chest, a broken heart, a cross and praying hands on his right arm, and an Iron Cross with a heart and a ribbon with a name on his right leg.