Johnny Chumba Galvan
Galvan, circa 2008
- Missing Since 08/23/2008
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 06/15/1961 (61)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Galvan was in poor health at the time of his disappearance and is classified as disabled. He requires medication for pain and other health issues.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Galvan has a tracheotomy tube in his throat. His nickname is Chombe.
Details of Disappearance
Galvan was last seen in Houston, Texas on August 23, 2008. A cab picked him up from his home and dropped him off at a Walgreens pharmacy in the 24400 block of Tomball Parkway. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Harris County Sheriffs Office 713-755-7427
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 22, 2009; picture added, distinguishing characteristics, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.