Johnny Harold Campbell
Campbell, circa 1991
- Missing Since 09/14/1991
- Missing From Orlando, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/27/1938 (84)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, brown corduroy pants and black shoes.
- Medical Conditions Campbell suffers from several medical conditions, including tuberculosis. He requires daily medication to control seizures. He is also an alcoholic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Campbell has a cataract in his eye.
Details of Disappearance
Campbell had a violent outburst in Orlando, Florida on September 14, 1991 and was taken to the Princeton Hospital Crisis Center (formerly AMI Medical Center) for treatment. He walked away from the hospital at 10:30 a.m. and has never been heard from again.
Campbell's address was in the 1700 block of Gammon Lane and it had been for twelve years, but he led a transient lifestyle at the time of his disappearance. He did not have a car or any money, and wasn't carrying any identification. It's possible he left the Orlando area or possibly died from his medical conditions. His case remains unsolved.
- Orlando Police Department 407-246-2470
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2018; details of disappearance updated.