Johnny L. Patterson
Patterson, circa 2020; Patterson on the day of his disappearance; Patterson's necklace
- Missing Since 06/09/2020
- Missing From Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue denim jacket, a brown or gray shirt, a black leather vest, blue jeans, black sneakers, a brown or gray Kangol hat, and a distinctive tribal-type necklace. A photo of Patterson in those clothes, and a photo of the necklace, are posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Patterson suffers from dementia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown eyes. Patterson is bald, and he had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He wears eyeglasses with black frames, and uses a cane or stick to help him walk. He may spell his name "Johnnie".
Details of Disappearance
Patterson was last seen walking westbound at the 3300 block of West Highland Boulevard in Milwaukee, Wisconsin sometime after 9:00 p.m. on June 9, 2020. He was using a tree branch walking stick or a light brown walking cane at the time. He has never been heard from again.
According to his children, although Patterson had become disoriented and wandered away from his apartment on College Court before, he had always been able to find his way home again. They described his disappearance as out of character. Few details are available in his case.
- Milwaukee Police Department 414-935-7405
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 19, 2022; casefile added.