Jonathan Tyrone Granison-Bradley
Granison-Bradley, circa 2005; Age-progression to age 38 (circa 2023)
- Missing Since 05/05/2005
- Missing From Rochester, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 01/26/1985 (38)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue and burgundy pullover jacket, a yellow striped shirt, faded blue jeans and brown Timberland work boots.
- Medical Conditions Granison-Bradley accidentally swallowed oven cleaner when he was five years old and has been in poor health ever since. He's had about fifteen reconstructive surgeries on his esophagus and digestive tract. He needs medication to sustain his life, and he hasn't refilled his prescriptions since his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Granison-Bradley's nickname is Johnny and some agencies give his last name as Bradley. He has multiple surgical scars on his chest and abdomen. His hair was styled in braids at the time of his disappearance.