Giorgianni, circa 2022
- Missing Since 01/13/2022
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 04/30/2002 (21)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved black shirt and ripped black jeans.
- Medical Conditions Giogianni suffers from bipolar disorder. He was not taking his medication as directed at the time of his disappearance and his behavior had become erratic as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, black eyes. Giorgianni's nickname is Gio.
Details of Disappearance
Giogianni's family last saw him on New Years' Eve, 2021. His mother spoke to him on a regular basis over the following weeks. The chats stopped on January 14, the day he was last seen in the 8700 block of Broadway Street in Houston, Texas. He was staying with his girlfriend at the time; she said he left her home to visit friends. He has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, Giogianni had a temporary cellular phone to replace the old one he had lost. The phone was supposed to be used for only 30 days as he awaited the replacement. His family stated it was uncharacteristic of him to be out of touch with them or miss family events, even when he was off his bipolar medication. His case remains unsolved.
- Houston Police Department 832-394-1840
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 14, 2023; casefile added.