Jordan William Hall
Hall, circa 2001
- Missing Since 03/23/2001
- Missing From Buffalo, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/18/1980 (42)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A royal blue Columbia ski jacket with gray and black trim on the shoulders, navy blue nylon warm-up pants and gray sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Hall is a paranoid schizophrenic. He believes he is telepathic and he is occasionally mute. He requires medication to control his condition. Hall may have been suicidal at the time of his 2001 disappearance; he told his mother that he attempted to kill himself in early March 2001.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Hall's hair was long at the time of his 2001 disappearance. He may have a mustache, beard or a goatee with long sideburns. Hall has a faint third nipple on his right side of his chest and a keloid scar on one of his elbows.