Jorden Shyann Nebling
Nebling, circa 2020; Nebling's tattoo; Tyler Wilkins
- Missing Since 10/10/2020
- Missing From Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/08/2001 (22)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 110 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nebling has a tattoo of the words "Live Free" and birds on her left forearm; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Nebling was last seen on Old White Horse Road in Travelers Rest, South Carolina at 1:30 p.m. on October 10, 2020. Her boyfriend, Tyler Wilkens, said he picked her up that day after her car broke down, and after he drove her to his home, they had an argument and Nebling left.
She has never been heard from again. At the time of her disappearance, she had been known to frequent the Marietta, South Carolina area as well as Travelers Rest.
A photo of Wilkins is posted with this case summary. According to Nebling's stepmother, he was abusive to her, and the stepmother thinks he was involved in Nebling's disappearance. He has a prior criminal record for offenses including aggravated assault, domestic violence, possession of a deadly weapon and possession of stolen goods.
In November 2022, Wilkins was charged with murder, kidnapping and unlawful neglect of a child in connection with the death of his girlfriend, Clarrissa Michelle Winchester, and their newborn son, Grayson Kane Winchester. Wilkins allegedly beat Clarrissa to death inside her home on Saw Mill Road, then failed to get any help for the baby, whose dead body was found with his mother's. Grayson's cause of death has not been determined.
Wilkins has not faced charges in Nebling's case. He is awaiting trial in Winchester's death. Nebling's disappearance remains unsolved.
- Greenville County Sheriff's Office 864-271-5210
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 11, 2022; four pictures added, details of disappearance updated.