Jose Guillermo Coria Jr.
Coria, circa 2007
- Missing Since 09/06/2007
- Missing From Santa Maria, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 11/29/1986 (36)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 184 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue t-shirt, black sweatpants and earrings.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Coria may use the alias name Guillermo Hernandez. He had a thin beard at the time of his disappearance and wore his hair in a ponytail. His ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Coria was last seen standing in front of his home in the 200 block of north Smith Street in Santa Maria, California sometime after 10:00 p.m. on September 6, 2007. He has never been heard from again. He left his wallet and car keys behind in his bedroom, and he also left his car. No one saw him leave.
Two days after Coria's disappearance, his family started receiving strange phone calls: the caller(s) would never say anything after Coria's relatives answered the phone. The calls stopped after three days. It is unknown whether they were related to his case.
At the time of his disappearance, Coria had a job with the city of Santa Maria and was also a student at Allan Hancock College. He is the oldest of four children. He has no criminal record or history of gang involvement, but authorities believe he may have gotten involved with drugs prior to his disappearance.
Coria's loved ones stated he had no reason to leave and his disappearance is completely out of character. His case remains unsolved.
- Santa Maria Police Department 805-928-3781
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 11, 2011; picture and clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.