Joseph Eric Miranda Jr.
Miranda, circa 2016
- Missing Since 05/26/2016
- Missing From Granger, Washington
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 05/27/1992 (30)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 185 - 195 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green t-shirt, light green swim shorts with a mixed pattern, and Superman flip-flops.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Miranda had long hair and a beard at the time of his disappearance, and he wears prescription eyeglasses with silver frames. He has a strawberry birthmark on his chest and a small mole on his upper lip.
Details of Disappearance
Miranda was last seen by his mother in Granger, Washington at 10:30 p.m. on May 25, 2016. When his mother went to check on him in the morning, he was gone and his keys and car were left behind. He left a message behind for his wife, saying he "won't see her for awhile." He has never been heard from again.
Miranda's cellular phone disappeared with him, but authorities have been unable to track it, and although his bank card disappeared with him there's been no activity on it. The last transaction on the card was when he bought a soft drink at a local gas station.
There has been some activity on Miranda's Social Security number since his disappearance, but authorities aren't sure whether he is using it himself or whether someone stole his identity. His case remains unsolved.
- Granger Police Department 509-854-2656
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 18, 2020; casefile added.