Judy Ann Parker
Parker, circa 2016; A shoe of the same brand and model Parker was wearing
- Missing Since 12/30/2016
- Missing From Springfield, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/03/1944 (78)
- Age 72 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'3, 110 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue coat, a yellow shirt, blue jeans, black Skechers sneakers, and a dark-colored knitted cap. A photo of a shoe similar to Parker's is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Parker is medically fragile and hypersensitive to medications. In 2012, after emergency bowel resection surgery, she was prescribed Ativan. Afterwards, she began showing symptoms of mental illness. She was subsequently diagnosed with schizoeffective disorder. She was repeatedly hospitalized for psychiatric reasons over the next four years until her disappearance, and is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. White hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Parker was last seen in Springfield, Oregon on the morning of December 30, 2016, after she left her care home near 11th Place and R Street. Residents of the home were allowed to come and go at will, and she often took walks in the neighborhood. She was last seen walking westbound in the 1000 block of R Street at 9:39 a.m. She has never been heard from again.
In the weeks prior to her disappearance, Parker had repeatedly wandered away from home and her psychotic symptoms appeared to be getting worse. She was hospitalized for her symptoms a week prior to her disappearance, but then discharged back to the adult foster home where she lived. She disappeared shortly before a severe winter storm struck the area.
Parker may have attempted to travel back to Washington, where she used to live, after her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Springfield Police Department 541-726-3714
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 8, 2020; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.