Julie A. Earley
Earley, circa 2012
- Missing Since 05/21/2012
- Missing From Trotwood, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/20/1961 (61)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'5, 125 - 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Four to five rings, including a wedding band and a ring with a ruby.
- Medical Conditions Earley is a Type 1 Diabetic with an insulin pump. She also has adhesive capsulitis, also called frozen shoulder, a disorder where the connective tissue of shoulder joint becomes inflamed and stiff. As a result of her condition, Earley suffers from chronic pain and has restricted motion in both shoulders.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Sandy blonde hair, green eyes. Earley wears eyeglasses. She has very poor eyesight. Her maiden name is Rank.
Details of Disappearance
Earley was last seen by her husband at their home on Molane Street in Trotwood, Ohio on May 21, 2012. Her husband of seven years had had a fight with her son, and he told Earley he didn't want her son visiting for Memorial Day Weekend. He last spoke to her at 3:30 p.m. When he came home that evening, Earley was gone. She has never been heard from again.
Earley's husband stated some of her medication disappeared with her, along with her purse, her curling iron and $6,000 in cash. However, he didn't think she'd left of her own accord because Earley had just bought her home a few months earlier and she left her belongings and family photos behind.
Her husband reported her missing on May 30. He said he didn't file a report immediately because she'd left home before after arguments and gone to stay with relatives.
Earley has two sons from a previous marriage; both have special needs, and it would be uncharacteristic of her to abandon them. She's considered endangered due to her state of health.
Her family believes she met with foul play and that her husband was involved in her disappearance, but he maintains his innocence. Her case remains unsolved.
- Trotwood Police Department 937-854-3988
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 28, 2017; picture added, details of disappearance updated.