Julie Lisa Wilkinson
Wilkinson, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/17/1998
- Missing From Amarillo, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/10/1960 (62)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A silver saddle ring on the middle finger of her left hand.
- Medical Conditions Wilkinson is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Wilkinson has a knot on one side of her collarbone as the result of a previous fracture. She wears eyeglasses. She goes by her middle name, Lisa.
Details of Disappearance
Wilkinson was last seen in Amarillo, Texas on April 17, 1998. She has never been heard from again. She left her two children in the care of her mother, who reported her missing on June 1, six weeks after her disappearance.
The person who last saw Wilkinson before she disappeared committed suicide when contacted by police for an interview. It is unclear if the individual's death is connected to Wilkinson's case. Wilkinson is known as a heavy drinker with a hot temper. Foul play is possible in her case, which remains unsolved.
- Amarillo Police Department 806-378-9451
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 27, 2004.