Justin LaMont Johnson
Johnson, circa 2018; Johnson on the day of his disappearance
- Missing Since 09/17/2018
- Missing From Louisville, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/26/1989 (33)
- Age 29 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'9, 170 - 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt, blue jeans and black shoes with white soles. A photo of Johnson on the day of his disappearance is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Johnson suffers from mental illness and needs medication which he doesn't have with him. Due to his mental condition he may not know who or where he is.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Johnson had a goatee at the time of his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Johnson disappeared from Louisville, Kentucky on September 17, 2018. He was last seen in the 400 block of south Clay Street, near east Liberty Street. His family stated he was doing well, handling his mental illness, and had a job at a hotel and his own car and apartment, but that he became overwhelmed and walked out of his life.
Since his disappearance there have been sightings of him in the downtown Louisville area, wearing the same torn, tattered clothes each time. He may be accompanied by a small Caucasian man with acne scars on his face and may be in the areas of the Fourth Street Live complex or the Dosker Manor Apartments.
Johnson has had episodes in the past where he would wander away, but he would always be found safe within a few hours. His case remains unsolved and he's considered to be in danger due to his mental illness.
- Louisville Metro Police Department 502-574-7111
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 4, 2022; two pictures added.