Justin Lee Holt
Holt, circa 2018; Holt's tattoos
- Missing Since 01/03/2018
- Missing From Twin Lake, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/16/1982 (40)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 220 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A yellow t-shirt with the phrase "Got Perch?", blue jeans and possibly a kangol or fedora-type hat.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Holt has a tattoo of the name "Janalee" inside an infinity symbol on the inside of his left forearm, and a tattoo of his wedding vows on his right arm at the shoulder. Photos of his tattoos are posted with this case summary. He wears prescription eyeglasses, and he had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. Holt smokes cigarettes.
Details of Disappearance
Holt was last seen near Bayne Road and Maple Island Road in Twin Lake, Michigan on January 3, 2018. He was supposed to be in touch with his brother the next day, but he never called, and all calls to his number went directly to voicemail.
His family asked the police to do a welfare check on his home in the 6000 block of 10th Street, and when they went there they found the house unlocked and deserted. Holt's coat, shoes, cigarettes and car keys were left behind, as was his unlocked vehicle, but his phone, keys and wallet were gone. His family said he took his cigarettes everywhere. There were a few drops of Holt's blood in the driveway, but a cadaver dog couldn't detect the scent of human remains.
Since Holt's disappearance, his phone has been turned off and his credit cards have not been used. His family stated he was trying to get custody of his five children and they don't think he would have taken his own life. His ex-wife's partner had made threats against his life, but the man was in Louisiana on the day of Holt's disappearance and has been ruled out as a suspect.
Holt is missing under unclear circumstances. His case remains unsolved.
- Muskegon County Sheriff's Office 231-724-6351
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 3, 2019; casefile added.