Jyrine Kyese Harris
Jyrine, circa 2002; Age-progression to age 18 (circa 2017)
- Missing Since 06/23/2002
- Missing From Irvington, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/15/1999 (21)
- Age 2 years old
- Height and Weight 3'0, 32 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Pamper's diaper printed with Muppets characters. On his right leg was a cast that extended from knee to toe, with writing on it which read "Get well soon, fatboy."
- Medical Conditions Jyrine's right leg was fractured when he disappeared. He has ostogensis imperfecta, a rare disorder which causes brittle bones that break easily. He may be in need of medical assistance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Jyrine has a circular scar on his inner right forearm, a scar on the inside of his upper left arm, a scar over his right eyebrow, and a birthmark on his lower back. He is right-handed. Jyrine's nicknames are Fatboy, Fatman, Pooh and Poppa Babba. He has previous fractures to his shoulder and wrist.