Kathaleen Elizabeth Hine
Kathaleen, circa 1972
- Missing Since 01/15/1972
- Missing From Palmetto, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/29/1920 (100)
- Age 51 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark-colored sweater, light blue Levi's jeans, a watch with a black band, and a plain gold wedding band on her left hand.
- Medical Conditions Kathaleen has a lung disorder and arthritis in her back. She was taking medication at the time of her disappearance. She did not have the medicine with her when she vanished.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Kathaleen has very small feet; her shoes size is four or five. She has a deep scar on her left upper arm from a smallpox vaccination, and a vertical Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. She has had a dozen surgeries with resulting scarring. Some agencies state Kathaleen's name as "Kathaleen Elizabeth Folk-Hine." Her nickname is Kay. Kathaleen had a cast on her left forearm at the time of her disappearance. She has RH-negative blood. She has a hereditary hair deformity and has little to no hair as a result; she wears wigs to cover up the defect. Kathaleen wears a partial dental plate in her bottom teeth. She had a deep tan at the time of her 1972 disappearance. She wears prescription sunglasses.