Katie Jo Brewer
Brewer, circa 2009
- Missing Since 09/12/2009
- Missing From Bonham, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/12/1937 (85)
- Age 71 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 116 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Navy blue capri pants, a navy blue and white horizontally striped shirt, and a gold wedding band with two horizontal rows of diamonds.
- Medical Conditions Brewer suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and requires 24-hour care as a result. She is in good physical health and is mobile.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying brown hair, blue eyes. Brewer walks with a shuffle. She has a scar under her eye. Her fingers are crooked from arthritis and her second toe on her right foot is also very crooked. Some agencies spell Brewer's middle name "Joe."
Details of Disappearance
Brewer was last seen at her home on Carpenter Loop in Bonham, Texas between 1:00 and 2:30 a.m. on September 12, 2009. When her husband woke up at 7:30 a.m., she was gone. She has never been heard from again.
An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of Brewer's whereabouts, but her shoes were found in the mud within half a mile of her home. Few details are available in her case.
- Bonham Police Department 903-583-2141
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 26, 2010; casefile added.