Kevin Duane Marshall
Marshall, circa 2016; Tattoo on Marshall's neck
- Missing Since 05/19/2016
- Missing From Eagle Butte, South Dakota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 05/04/1978 (45)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 5'11, 165 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt and black jeans.
- Medical Conditions Marshall has a history of drug and alcohol addiction.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Marshall has a circular birthmark on his left elbow, about one to one and a half inches in diameter, and a one-and-a-half-inch scar on the left side of the top of his head. He has the following tattoos: the initials "CH" on his left arm, the initials "KDM" on his left forearm, the word "Jewett" on his right forearm, a skull with a joker hat on his left arm, and a medicine wheel covered up by a larger tattoo on the right side of his neck. A photo of the neck tattoo is posted with this case summary. Marshall is of Lakota descent. He has previously broken his jaw at the chin and may have a plate or pin inserted.
Details of Disappearance
Marshall was last seen at his mother's residence in Eagle Butte on the Cheyenne River Reservation South Dakota on May 19, 2016. He was planning to attend his oldest daughter's Central High School graduation in Rapid City, South Dakota that day, but he never arrived there and has never been heard from again.
Marshall left behind three teenage daughters. He was involved with drugs and alcohol at the time of his disappearance and his oldest daughter stated they had a poor relationship as a result of his addictions, but it would be uncharacteristic of him to miss her graduation ceremony. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Police 605-964-4567
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 4, 2022; picture and clothing/jewelry description added.