Kevin Edward Lenting
Lenting, circa 2009
- Missing Since 10/03/2009
- Missing From Mason County, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/19/1968 (54)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 185 - 240 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lenting has a history of heroin abuse. Although he hasn't been diagnosed, his family believes he suffers from bipolar disorder and/or schizophrenia. He may have suicidal tendencies.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Tan Ford pickup truck (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Lenting was last seen in the Triton Cove area of Mason County, Washington at 10:30 a.m. on October 3, 2009. He has never been heard from again. On October 6, his tan Ford pickup truck was found at the Steel Bridge in the upper Skokomish Valley, near Camp Govey and the Browns Creek Camp Ground.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of him. Authorities believe Lenting was suicidal at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.
- Mason County Sheriff's Office 360-427-9670
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 3, 2013; picture added, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.