Kevin Jamal Gray
Gray, circa 2014
- Missing Since 03/09/2014
- Missing From Greene County, Alabama
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue/black khaki pants or blue jeans, a dark blue shirt with the words "Kicking Axes and Taking Names" on the back, and brown boots.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Rented 2014 Dodge Challenger (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Gray has a tattoo of the name "GRADY" on his shoulder.
Details of Disappearance
Gray was last seen in Greene County, Alabama on March 9, 2014. He and his brother crashed their rented 2014 Dodge Challenger off Alabama Highway 14 and Greene County Road 53.
The vehicle was going an estimated 130 miles per hour in a 35 mile per hour zone when it smashed through a guardrail and landed in the Black Warrior River.
Gray's brother was critically injured in the accident, but was able to swim to safety. Gray, however, disappeared and has never been seen again. When the car was pulled out of the river, his body was not inside it, and an extensive search of the river turned up no sign of him. He is presumed deceased.
- Greene County Sheriff's Department 205-372-3242
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 29, 2015; casefile added.