Kevin Ray Boney
Boney, circa 2007
- Missing Since 04/01/2007
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 08/03/1967 (55)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 155 pounds
- Medical Conditions Boney has diabetes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Boney may use the alias names Tim Boney and/or Timothy Leon Boney. He has an appendectomy scar on the lower right side of his abdomen and possibly a scar on his right shoulder. He is of Cherokee Indian descent.
Details of Disappearance
Boney was last seen in the 4600 block of west FM 1960 in Houston, Texas on April 1, 2007. He was walking out of a movie theater with his mother, sister and several nieces when the group was approached by a man with glasses.
The man had an old Honda Accord filled with things, and tried to start an argument with Boney. Boney's sister and the rest of the family didn't know the man, and they don't think Boney did either. This is the last time his sister and most of his relatives saw him.
Boney had plans to move to Oklahoma and get back together with his child's mother. The father of his younger brother was in Houston was supposed to give him a ride. Boney went to this man home and dropped off his belongings, and he was supposed to come back for the ride to Oklahoma, but he never showed up and has never been heard from again. When police tried to talk to the father of Boney's younger brother about Boney's disappearance, the man refused to speak to them.
According to Boney's family, it's not uncharacteristic of him to live "off the grid" and be out of touch, but they don't think he would have completely abandoned his family. His case remains unsolved.
- Harris County Sheriff's Office
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 22, 2022; details of disappearance updated.