Kimberlee Ann Mallard
Mallard, circa 1996
- Missing Since 10/02/1996
- Missing From El Paso, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 09/09/1973 (48)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11 - 5'0, 110 - 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue t-shirt with lettering on the front, blue jeans, white sneakers and a blue fanny pack with yellow lettering. Carrying a blue grocery bag.
- Medical Conditions Mallard has been diagnosed with clinical depression and is required to take medication to control her condition. She may not have had her prescription with her at the time of her disappearance. She also has a learning disorder; as a result, she is slow to understand verbal communications and may act younger than her actual age. Mallard is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Mallard wears eyeglasses with prescription lenses and gold frames. She normally wore her hair pulled back into a ponytail at the time of her 1996 disappearance. Mallard has a scar on her upper left shoulder. Her nickname is Kim.