Kimberly Nicole Arrington
Kimberly, circa 1998; Age-progression to age 37 (circa 2019)
- Missing Since 10/30/1998
- Missing From Montgomery, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/23/1982 (41)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'4, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray Bugle Boy shirt with a collar, light blue Levi's jeans, white Reebok sneakers with gray trim, an emerald ring with two diamonds on each side and a double heart ring set with a diamond.
- Medical Conditions Kimberly suffers from severe allergies. As a result, she preferred to stay indoors at the time of her 1998 disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Kimberly has a small surgical scar on the left side of her her abdomen. Her ears are pierced. Kimberly's nicknames are Kim and Kiwi.
Details of Disappearance
Kimberly was last seen in the parking lot of the CVS Pharmacy on the corner of Third Street and Forest Avenue in Montgomery, Alabama on October 30, 1998. She had gone to the pharmacy at 4:00 p.m. to purchase candy and a soft drink. She never returned to her family's residence and has not been seen again. Her parents reported her missing after they looked for her themselves for several hours without result.
Kimberly is described as a friendly and well-behaved teenager. She enjoyed children, music, dancing and computers in 1998. She was planning her Christmas shopping on the day of her disappearance and spoke to her father about it. She was a tenth-grader at Jefferson Davis High School in 1998.
Her case was originally investigated as a possible runaway due to her age. Investigators now believe she may have been abducted, but the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unclear, as there are no known witnesses and no concrete evidence of foul play.
Kimberly's mother died in 2005, but her father is still alive and searching for her. Her case remains unsolved.
- Montgomery Police Department 334-241-2790
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 24, 2019; age-progression updated.