Kimberly Sue Jones
Jones, circa 2009; Jones's rose tattoo
- Missing Since 02/02/2009
- Missing From Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/01/1983 (39)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'2, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A hooded sweatshirt, a blue jacket and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Jones suffers from bipolar disorder and is required to take daily medication, which she left behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jones has a small scar on the front of her neck at the center, a skin discoloration on her buttocks and a crescent-shaped scar on her left arm. She has a tattoo on her right shoulder of the name "Kimmie Sue" and a red rose with the name "Jack". Her nicknames are Kim, Kimmie and Kimmiesue. Jones wore her hair shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance, with bangs. She speaks with a quiet, raspy voice and has a shy disposition.