Kristopher Michael Fowler
Fowler, circa 2016
- Missing Since 10/12/2016
- Missing From Yakima County, Washington
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/02/1977 (45)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 165 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Fowler's nicknames are Kris and Sherpa.
Details of Disappearance
Fowler was last seen at a Kracker Barrel store off U.S. Highway 12 in Yakima County, Washington on October 12, 2016. He was hiking the Pacific Crest Trail at the time of his disappearance and was in the White Pass area, possibly headed towards Snoqualmie Pass. He has never been heard from and an extensive search turned up no sign of him.
Fowler is originally from Beavercreek, Ohio and is a graduate of Wright State University. He had hiked over 2,000 miles up the coast from Mexico on the Pacific Crest Trail by the time he disappeared, calling home every two weeks to check in, and hoped to finish the hike at the Canadian border. He is presumed to have gotten lost or injured in the wilderness.
- Yakima County Sheriff's Office 509-574-2500
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 28, 2017; casefile added.