Lakiesha Trenail Buckner
Lakiesha, circa 1999; Age-progression to age 32 (circa 2015)
- Missing Since 08/13/1999
- Missing From Marshall, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/19/1983 (39)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 4'6 - 4'7, 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lakiesha has a heart murmur. She also suffers from learning disabilities and a speech impairment.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Lakiesha has a large black mole over her left eyebrow and a scar on her right leg. Her nicknames are Keisha and Kiki (sometimes spelled "Ki-Ki" or "Ke-Ke"). She has an overbite and one of her upper teeth overlaps another tooth. Lakiesha wore long braided extensions in her hair at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Lakiesha was last seen at her residence on east Fannin Street in her hometown of Marshall, Texas on the morning August 13, 1999. She has never been heard from again.
It's possible that Lakiesha left of her own accord. She was a habitual runaway in 1999, but never stayed gone for long and always returned home on her own. She often associated adult Hispanic male migrant workers. Lakiesha's mother had planned to press charges against the men for providing her with drugs and alcohol and having sexual contact with her.
Lakiesha may have been in the company of an adult Hispanic male after her 1999 disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Marshall Police Department 903-935-7831
Updated 8 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 25, 2016; age-progression updated.