Lanis Serie Sr.
Serie, circa 2006
- Missing Since 05/04/2006
- Missing From Washington, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/04/1931 (91)
- Age 74 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown and white striped shirt, blue jeans and a brown hat.
- Medical Conditions Serie suffers from Alzheimer's Disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Serie's year of birth may be given as 1934. He has previously broken his jaw and his right arm. He wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Serie was last seen in Washington, Louisiana early in the morning on May 4, 2006. He told his daughter he was going outside. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Evangeline Parish Sheriff's Office 337-363-2161
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 29, 2013; casefile added.