Lark Loraine Montague
Montague, circa 2007
- Missing Since 09/22/2007
- Missing From Salt Lake County, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/09/1952 (71)
- Age 55 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11 - 5'0, 105 - 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly carrying a white leather purse.
- Medical Conditions Montague suffers from Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and depression. She is supposed to take prescription medication for her conditions.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Silver or pewter-colored 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer with the Utah license plate number 215LTE
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Montague's maiden name is Mosher.
Details of Disappearance
Montague was last seen leaving a friend's home in the area of 8400 West and 3500 South in Salt Lake County, Utah at approximately 3:00 a.m. on September 22, 2007. She was driving her husband's silver or pewter-colored 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer with the Utah license plate number 215LTE at the time of her disappearance.
Montague's friend followed her back to her own residence, and saw her pull into the driveway, then pull back out. As Montague did this, she hit a chain-link fence and damaged it. She never arrived home and has never been heard from again.
Her vehicle has not been recovered. It will probably have a broken tail light and damage on the rear driver's side and possibly the whole driver's side. She had been drinking alcohol on the night of her disappearance, but it's unclear whether she was intoxicated. Her husband stated she'd been drinking more than usual before she disappeared and they'd argued about it.
There has been no activity on Montague's financial accounts since her disappearance, and she hasn't renewed any of her prescriptions. Authorities do not suspect foul play was involved in her case, but her family stated it is uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning and they fear for her safety.
Montague had custody of her three grandchildren at the time she went missing; her daughter regularly gave her cash for their support. Her youngest son died in 2008, a few months after her disappearance. Her husband has divorced her, citing abandonment. Her case remains unsolved.
- Salt Lake County Sheriff's Department 801-743-7000
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 2, 2013; two pictures and clothing/jewelry description added, details of disappearance updated.