Laroya Nate Bray
Laroya, circa 2003; Age-progression to age 27 (circa 2014)
- Missing Since 03/26/2003
- Missing From Los Angeles, California
- Classification Endangered Runaway
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/04/1987 (35)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 130 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red FUBU shirt or skirt, a white tank top, thick white socks, an imitation gold herringbone chain necklace with a V-shaped pendant, gold hoop earrings and gold stud earrings. She likes to wear headscarves and usually wears three silver rings on her left hand.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Laroya had braided golden-blonde extensions in her hair at the time of her disappearance. Her hair was dyed gold at the time she vanished; it is naturally dark brown to black in color. Laroya's ears are double-pierced. She has bushy eyebrows, very light skin, and a long, narrow scar on her upper left thigh. Her nickname is Lala.
Details of Disappearance
Laroya was last seen in Los Angeles, California on March 26, 2003. It was originally reported that she was last seen standing in front of her apartment building in the 3500 block of West 27th Street near Arlington Avenue and Adams Boulevard, accompanied by an African-American male who was described as 5'8 with a medium build. This information was later found to be incorrect.
At 5:30 p.m. Laroya's mother's fiance told her mother he couldn't find Laroya. When Laroya's mother returned at 11:00 p.m., her daughter was still missing and her disappearance was reported to police. Authorities believe she left of her own accord.
Laroya was in the tenth grade at Crenshaw High School at the time of her disappearance, but was preparing to transfer to Dorsey High School. She is described as an outspoken person who may be shy around strangers. Her case remains unsolved and is still classified as a runaway.
- Los Angeles Police Department 213-485-2582
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 15, 2015; age-progression updated.