Larry Brian Haynes
Haynes, circa 2014
- Missing Since 06/09/2014
- Missing From Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/08/1967 (55)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'9, 147 - 165 pounds
- Medical Conditions Haynes suffers from schizophenia and bipolar disorder. He is in need of medication and may become confused and agitated without it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Haynes may go by his middle name, Brian, or the alias name Andrew Lovvett. He had a mustache and goatee at the time of his disappearance and may be unshaven, and he has a slight widow's peak. He has a birthmark on his left thigh shaped like a motorcycle.
Details of Disappearance
Haynes was last seen walking away from Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on June 9, 2014. He has never been heard from again.
Although he took his medication inconsistently and had been homeless and in jail as the result of his mental illness, it's uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning; he normally kept in touch with his family on a weekly basis. Few details are available in his case.
- Winston-Salem Police Department
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 25, 2018; casefile added.