Latisha Yvonne Milliken
Milliken, circa 2007; Bruce Mendenhall
- Missing Since 03/14/2007
- Missing From Nashville, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/22/1979 (43)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'6, 105 - 115 pounds
- Medical Conditions Milliken is addicted to crack cocaine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Milliken has a cleft palate. She has a tattoo of the cartoon character Mickey Mouse on her inner right leg and a tattoo of the name "Lee Lee" on her right calf.
Details of Disappearance
Milliken was last seen in Nashville, Tennessee on March 14, 2007. She was living in Tent City, a homeless camp off Hermitage Avenue. Her family reported her missing on June 26. Milliken has a record for prostitution arrests in the Nashville metropolitan area. She left behind a young son. Her family stated it was highly uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them.
In September 2008, authorities identified Milliken's blood in a truck belonging to suspected serial killer Bruce D. Mendenhall. A photograph of Mendenhall is posted with this case summary. He has reportedly confessed the murders of six women in several states, and blood from at least 10 people was found inside his truck.
Mendenhall has been charged in homicides in Tennessee, Indiana and Alabama. Like several other of Mendenhall's victims, Milliken frequented truck stops. One of her hangouts was the TravelCenters of America truck stop, off Interstate 24. Mendenhall has been charged in the death of another woman who vanished from there.
Authorities believe Milliken was one of Mendenhall's victims, but he has not been charged in her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Nashville Metropolitan Police Department 615-862-7843
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 21, 2018; date of birth added.