Laura Marie Nimbach
Nimbach, circa 2009
- Missing Since 02/17/2009
- Missing From St. Petersburg, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/26/1986 (35)
- Age 22 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 105 pounds
- Medical Conditions Nimbach suffers from asthma and has a history of drug abuse, namely the prescription painkiller oxycodone. She also has a history of suicide attempts and may have been suicidal at the time of her disappearance. In November 2008, she took over 250 pills in an attempted suicide, suffered heart and kidney failure and was hospitalized. She may still be experiencing medical problems as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, light brown eyes. Nimbach's hair is naturally brown, but it was bleached light blonde at the time of her disappearance. It is naturally curly, but she may straighten it. Nimbach has a pink flower with a tribal design tattooed on her lower back, and her initials "LN" tattooed on her left wrist. She may spell her last name "Nimback," "Numbach" and/or "Numback," and her first name "Lora." Her nose, upper lip, tongue and navel are pierced, and she has a scar on her eyebrow from a previous piercing.