Lee John Niemeyer
Niemeyer, circa 1990
- Missing Since 01/24/1990
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/17/1924 (99)
- Age 65 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 146 pounds
- Medical Conditions Niemeyer has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease; he may be disoriented as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Niemeyer has scars on his abdomen and on his chin. The first joint of one of his right fingers is missing. Niemeyer wears a full set of dentures, but it is unclear if he had the set with him at the time of his January 1990 disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Niemeyer was last seen in Houston, Texas on January 24, 1990. He has never been heard from again. His vehicle was discovered abandoned approximately one week after his disappearance, near Highway 290 and Little York, Texas. There was no sign of Niemeyer at the scene. His case remains unsolved.
- Harris County Sheriff's Office 713-755-6042