Leo Paul Trabert
Trabert, circa 1992
- Missing Since 04/09/1992
- Missing From Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 77 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 210 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A plaid flannel shirt, a navy blue jacket, dark-colored pants and a blue captain's hat.
- Medical Conditions Trabert had triple-bypass heart surgery prior to his disappearance. He had chronic pain in his back and leg due to a war injury and was depressed over the state of his health at the time of his disappearance. He needs multiple medications, including antidepressants, narcotic painkillers and heart medicine, and left all these behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Trabert had a full white beard at the time of his disappearance. He is missing his right eye. He normally wears silver wire-rimmed eyeglasses, but they were left behind at home. He walks with a brown wooden cane and wears a back brace on the outside of his clothes.