Taku, circa 2006
- Missing Since 12/25/2006
- Missing From Tampa, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Pacific Islander
- Date of Birth 01/15/1962 (59)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 6'1, 160 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A silver-colored watch on his left wrist. Clothing unknown, but he usually wears a t-shirt, shorts and walking shoes or sneakers. He usually carries a backpack.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Pacific Islander male. Black hair, brown eyes. Taku is of Maori descent; the Maori are the indigenous people of New Zealand. He has the following tattoos: a checkerboard pattern and circles on his upper right arm, a series of solid triangles with lines from elbow to wrist on his right arm, a zig-zag pattern from elbow to wrist on his left arm, a tribal design with swirling pattern on his legs from knee to thigh, a Celtic design on his lower back, and Gothic lettering on his upper back. His hair was shaved at the time of his disappearance. Taku is a native of New Zealand and speaks with a New Zealand accent, which sounds similar to a British accent. He may spell his first name "Lennid."