Lillie Holman Maxey
Maxey, circa 1983
- Missing Since 05/03/1983
- Missing From Austin, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 12/01/1901 (121)
- Age 81 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink dress, a blue head scarf and bedroom slippers. Carrying a gray purse.
- Medical Conditions Maxey suffers from dementia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Gray hair, brown eyes. Maxey wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Maxey was last seen at Maggie's Nursing Center, the nursing home where she lived in the 3400 block of east 17th Street in Austin, Texas, on May 3, 1983. She was reported missing at 5:00 p.m. She has never been heard from again.
Maxey had a history of wandering away from the nursing home. She had previously resided in Beaumont, Texas. Few details are available in her case.
- Austin Police Department 512-974-5227
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 22, 2019; details of disappearance updated.