Linda Kay Barnett
Barnett, circa 2020
- Missing Since 07/05/2020
- Missing From Amarillo, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 90 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A multicolored striped shirt and black and gray camouflage-print pants.
- Medical Conditions Barnett is classified as disabled. She has multiple health problems requiring medication which she doesn't have with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Barnett wears eyeglasses. She has a scar across her nose and she walks with a slight limp. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Barnett was last seen in the 500 block of south Kentucky Street in Amarillo, Texas on July 5, 2020. Her boyfriend of several years stated he decided to take a nap, and when he woke up she was gone, but all her belongings, money and identification were still there. Only her cellular phone was missing. She has never been heard from again.
Barnett's family believes she may have met with foul play and think the boyfriend could have been involved, but police stated he had cooperated with the investigation and they had no evidence to implicate him or anyone else. Her case remains unsolved.
- Amarillo Police Department 806-378-3038
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 29, 2021; casefile added.