Lisa Ann Calvo
Calvo, circa 2005
- Missing Since 10/06/2005
- Missing From New Haven, Connecticut
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/02/1965 (58)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11, 105 pounds
- Medical Conditions Calvo was addicted to heroin and was in poor health at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Calvo has a tattoo of a spiderweb on her right thigh and an additional tattoo on her right leg.
Details of Disappearance
Calvo was last seen by family members on the morning of October 6, 2005 in New Haven, Connecticut. She was homeless at the time and occasionally lived on the streets, but on the day of her disappearance she said she planned to move back in with her parents and enter drug treatment.
Calvo had lost custody of her children as the result of her drug addiction and wanted to get them back. She had a court appearance scheduled in New Haven and asked her mother to wire her some money so could travel to court. Authorities confirmed that she did pick up the money at approximately 5:30 p.m. This is the last sign of her.
Calvo's loved ones have not heard from her since her disappearance, though there have been possible sightings of her in the local area. In 2005 she frequented the Grand Avenue and Murray Place areas of New Haven. She knew Evelyn Frisco, another New Haven woman who vanished the year before she did and was never found. There's no indication that their cases are connected, however.
In spite of Calvo's drug addiction and her transient lifestyle, she kept in regular touch with her family and it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unclear and her case remains unsolved.
- New Haven Police Department 203-946-6316
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 5, 2016; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.