Lisa Ann Pierce
Pierce, circa 2000; Age-progression to an unknown age
- Missing Since 11/06/2000
- Missing From Mobile, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/18/1973 (49)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 95 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly pink sweatpants.
- Medical Conditions Pierce has drug addiction issues.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Sandy brown hair, hazel eyes. Pierce has a tattoo of the initials "RS" on her right ankle. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Pierce was last seen at the corner of Government Boulevard and Pleasant Valley Road in Mobile, Alabama on November 6, 2000. She has never been heard from again. Her common-law husband reported her missing. Authorities believe Pierce may have been the victim of a homicide. Few details are available in her case.
- Mobile Police Department 251-208-7211
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 29, 2020; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.