Lisa Lee Chandler
Chandler, circa 2007
- Missing Since 09/23/2007
- Missing From Wolfe City, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/03/1963 (60)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 110 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Chandler has a history of mental illness, with symptoms of schizophrenia. She was taking anti-depressant medication at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Chandler has a scar on her shin, a small scar on the right side of her upper lip, and a chicken pox scar near her left eye. She smokes cigarettes.
Details of Disappearance
Chandler was last seen at her home in the 5500 block of Highway 34 north in Wolfe City, Texas at 5:00 p.m. on September 23, 2007. She has never been heard from again.
Her daughter became concerned as she was unable to reach her, and drove to Chandler's home to investigate. The house was deserted, Chandler's vehicle was parked in the driveway, and her dog was running loose in the yard. The doors to the house were all unlocked, the windows were open, and Chandler's belongings, including her purse and cigarettes, were left behind.
Dogs tracked Chandler's scent south along the highway for five miles from before they lost the trail. She may have been picked up by a passing motorist.
Foul play is possible in Chandler's case, as it is uncharacteristic of her to disappear completely and without warning. Some of her associates were involved with drugs, but it is unclear whether drugs were a factor in her case. She had been living in her house for twenty years prior to her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Hunt County Sheriff's Office 903-453-6800
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 21, 2019; details of disappearance updated.