Lisa Therisa Hazard
Hazard, circa 2019; Hazard's tattoo
- Missing Since 03/03/2019
- Missing From New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/27/1990 (33)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black sweatpants and brown boots.
- Medical Conditions Hazard has a history of drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hazard's nicknames are Lee and Lee Lee. She has a tattoo of the astrological sign for Aries on the outside of her right wrist; a photo of it is posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Hazard was last seen leaving the residence of her three-year-old son's father in the 1600 block of Phillips Road in New Bedford, Massachusetts on March 3, 2019. She told her son's father that she was going to Fall River, Massachusetts to buy drugs before checking into an unspecified rehabilitation facility.
She was picked up by an unknown individual in New Bedford and has never been heard from again; it's unclear whether she ever arrived in Fall River or even got out of New Bedford. At the time of her disappearance, she lived in the 1300 block of South Main Street in Fall River.
One of Hazard's friends stated that in spite of her addiction issues, she had a close relationship with her loved ones and loved her son. He said that after her older sister died of a drug overdose several months prior to her disappearance, Hazard decided to get clean, which was why she had plans to check into rehab.
Her family didn't report her missing for a couple of months, because she'd been out of touch before, particularly while she was in rehab.
Fall River police are investigating Hazard's case, which remains unsolved. She has been known to frequent Taunton, Massachusetts as well as Fall River and New Bedford.
- Fall River Police Department 508-676-8511
- Massachusetts State Police 508-961-1918
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 10, 2022; details of disappearance updated.