Little John Sutton
Sutton, circa 2006
- Missing Since 08/01/2006
- Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/12/1954 (68)
- Age 51 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a white t-shirt and gray and black jogging pants.
- Medical Conditions Sutton has an unspecified medical condition and needs medication which he does not have with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sutton is balding. He has the word "Hattie" tattooed in black ink on his right arm, and he wears an upper denture plate. His right arm is weak and he has trouble lifting it; he often holds it with his left hand as a result.
Details of Disappearance
Sutton was last seen in Memphis, Tennessee sometime during August 2006. He went to Missouri to pick watermelons with a produce company from Memphis. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Sutton wasn't reported missing until October. Few details are available in his case. Memphis police are investigating.
- Memphis Police Department 901-545-2677
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 23, 2012; details of disappearance updated.