Lloyd Michael Reese
Lloyd, circa 1985
- Missing Since 06/03/1985
- Missing From Salt Lake City, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/14/1971 (51)
- Age 13 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 135 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Brown Datsun B210
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Lloyd's teeth are very white, and he wore braces on the top and bottom teeth at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on his upper right arm, a scar on the back of his right thigh, and a mole on his right cheek.
Details of Disappearance
Lloyd was last seen on June 3, 1985. He disappeared with an older friend, David Jaramillo. They left Lloyd's home in the 100 block of east 1700 South with two other friends, and went to East Canyon Reservoir to go boating.
At some point during the day, David and Lloyd became separated from their companions and disappeared. Neither of them has been heard from again. They were last seen driving a brown Datsun B210.
Authorities stated they had little evidence in David and Lloyd's disappearance and aren't sure if they met with an accident or foul play. Both of their families still live in the Salt Lake City area. Their cases remain unsolved. The friends they were with that day aren't considered suspects in their cases.
Lloyd was popular in his neighborhood in 1985 and had a wide variety of friends. He enjoyed listening to the music of Ted Nugent and the bands Aerosmith and AC/DC. He graduated from Glendale Middle School just before his disappearance, and dreamed of becoming a doctor when he grew up.
- Salt Lake City Police Department 801-799-3000
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 14, 2019; distinguishing characteristics updated.