Lonnett Myer Jackson
Jackson, circa 2006
- Missing Since 04/11/2006
- Missing From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 06/07/1959 (63)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 192 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black sleeveless hooded jacket, a white undershirt, dark blue warm-up pants and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Jackson suffers from severe depression and has threatened to commit suicide in the past. She may have overdosed on pain medication on the day of her disappearance. She is supposed to take daily anti-depressant medicine and does not have the medicine with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Jackson's nicknames are Nett and Tootsie. She has a surgical scar near her hairline on the right side of her head, and a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. Her ears are pierced.