Lori Ann Murchison-Dunbar
Murchison-Dunbar, circa 1995
- Missing Since 09/02/1995
- Missing From Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/06/1970 (50)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'5, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white sleeveless cotton shirt, cut-off blue denim shorts, white socks, black sandals, a gold oval-shaped knuckle ring on her left index finger, and a necklace with a cross pendant on a black ribbon.
- Medical Conditions Murchison-Dunbar has attempted suicide in the past. She may have an alcohol dependency.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Murchison-Dunbar's hair was bleached blonde at the time of her 1995 disappearance. She has a tattoo of a unicorn on her left shoulder, a tattoo of a heart with an arrow piercing it on her left breast, and a rose tattoo on her left ankle. Her ears are pierced and she has moles on her chin. She has scars on her left ankle and left leg and a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. Murchison-Dunbar wears upper dentures and only has about five teeth in her lower jaw. She has a dimple in her cheek that appears when she smiles. Some agencies refer to her as Lori Murchison.