Lottie E. Wilson
Lottie, circa 2000
- Missing Since 08/01/2000
- Missing From Davie, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/02/1909 (113)
- Age 88 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 105 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lottie suffers from high blood pressure and diverticulosis, a disease of the colon.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, blue eyes. Lottie may dye her hair blonde. She has arthritis and as a result, the fingers on both her hands are deformed at the last joint.
Details of Disappearance
Lottie was last seen in Davie, Florida sometime during the month of August in 2000. She has never been heard from again.
Lottie is missing under suspicious circumstances. Authorities believe her son, James Wilson, disposed of her body in the Everglades Swamp. It has never been located.
- Davie Police Department
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 2, 2013; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.