Louie Dwaine Teakell
Teakell, circa 2003
- Missing Since 11/01/2003
- Missing From Irving, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/20/1973 (47)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 145 - 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a handmade beaded necklace.
- Medical Conditions Teakell suffered a spinal injury prior to his disappearance and became addicted to drugs, particularly methamphetamine and marijuana, as a result. He has been through drug rehabilitation several times. He was attending Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings at the time of his disappeance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Teakell may use alias names and may attach the suffix "Jr." to his name. He may have a mustache or slight beard.