Louie Dwaine Teakell
Teakell, circa 2003
- Missing Since 11/01/2003
- Missing From Irving, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/20/1973 (49)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 145 - 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a handmade beaded necklace.
- Medical Conditions Teakell suffered a spinal injury prior to his disappearance and became addicted to drugs, particularly methamphetamine and marijuana, as a result. He has been through drug rehabilitation several times. He was attending Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous meetings at the time of his disappeance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Teakell may use alias names and may attach the suffix "Jr." to his name. He may have a mustache or slight beard.
Details of Disappearance
Teakell was last seen in Irving, Texas on November 1, 2003, when a friend dropped him off at a convenience store so he could buy cigarettes. He has never been heard from again.
He was occasionally homeless at the time of his disappearance and stayed in shelters. Teakell frequented Vineyard Street and Singleton and the West Moreland/Highway 30 areas of in Dallas, Texas in 2003, as well as low-end bars in the Dallas area. His family did not report him missing immediately because he often dropped out of sight for weeks at a time.
Foul play is possible in Teakell's case. There have been rumors as to where his body was buried, but none of the stories have been confirmed. He left behind five children. His case remains unsolved.
- Irving Police Department 972-721-2661
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 6, 2008; three pictures, alternate weight, clothing/jewelry description and medical conditions added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.