Louis Carl Muller
Muller, circa 2012
- Missing Since 10/21/2012
- Missing From Elma, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/06/1950 (73)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 234 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt and blue jeans or sweatpants.
- Medical Conditions Muller suffers from diabetes and needs insulin. He has also been diagnosed with severe depression and intermittent explosive disorder. He has threatened to take his own life in the past.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Muller's nicknames are Buck and Bucky. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder, and his left index finger is missing.
Details of Disappearance
Muller was last seen at his home in the 900 block of Monte-Elma Road in Elma, Washington on October 21, 2012. His wife never reported him missing. The police began investigating his disappearance a few months later, when they got an anonymous letter saying he was missing and they should look into his whereabouts.
When they questioned Muller's wife, she said that on October 21, he told her he would be going to South Dakota the next day. She said he packed his belongings and left like he said he would, but he left his vehicle behind and it's unclear what means of transportation he used. He also left his dog and cellular phone behind, and he hasn't accessed his bank accounts. He has never been heard from again.
Muller's wife filed a complaint against him for fourth-degree domestic violence assault on October 23, two days after his disappearance, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. It's unknown whether Muller is aware of the complaint or the warrant. He and his wife ran an antiques store together in 2012. His case remains unsolved.
- Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office 360-964-1717
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 8, 2019; clothing/jewelry description added.