Cosby, circa 1998
- Missing Since 06/02/1998
- Missing From Sweetwater, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/09/1911 (111)
- Age 87 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'9, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white t-shirt underneath a long-sleeved, light-colored button-down dress shirt with a small print, dark-colored khaki pants and black leather lace-up shoes.
- Medical Conditions Cosby was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease several months prior to his disappearance and suffers from short-term memory loss and confusion as a result of his condition. He walks with a slight limp due to gout in his left foot.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Cosby has surgical scars on his abdomen and on his groin, from operations on a hernia and a perforated ulcer. He wears a full set of dentures. His hair is thinning and he has age spots on his face.